Y’all, I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am that it is almost Spring! The beautiful Spring blooms, all of the perfect Spring weddings, and of course the Spring colors! We have asked the girls around the office and here are our favorite Spring colors for this year!
- Gray is one of my all- time favorite colors! I love how simple and delicate it makes a space look. And I love how you can add a great pop of color or a little sparkle and it’s not overwhelming. It pairs perfectly with pastels or with bold, bright colors. Gray is perfect for all of the pops of colors for Spring.
- Blush pink is a Spring wedding classic! It’s delicate and soft enough to not over take your event space but it is also the perfect pop of color to mix with your white wedding chairs! We love how timeless it is!
- Sage is such an understated color. It isn’t nearly as bright as Kelly Green but it adds such a perfect pop of color for a Spring wedding! It pairs perfectly with bright pinks and yellows for a perfect tablescape!
- Iced coffee is one of my favorite new wedding colors! It’s a little darker than camel so it adds a more bold touch to your Spring wedding. A simple splash of color in your floral arrangement makes this the perfect Spring wedding color!
- Serenity is definitely my new wedding color obsession! Every girl needs a “something blue” and this shade of blue is perfection! Paired with white chairs and your perfect white dress, this color is definitely a show stopper this season!